- Black Stainless and Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Width: 35-5/8"
- Depth (Door Open 90 Degrees): 47-1/2"
- Cabinet Depth: 28-1/2"
- Cabinet Depth (including Door): 33-1/8"
- Cabinet Depth (including Handle): 35-3/4"
- Cabinet Height: 68-1/4"
- Cabinet Height (including Hinge Covers): 69-3/8"
- Shipping Weight: 365 lbs
- Fresh Food Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 19.04
- Freezer Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 8.76
- 26.8 Cu. Ft.
- Stainless Steel
- Ice Maker
- Cubed/Crushed Ice & Water in Door
- Lighted Paddles
- Dispenser Lock
- Digital Temp Display
- Tall, Curved Doors with Hidden Hinges
- Stainless Handles
- LED Lighting
- Full Width Pantry Drawer
- (3) Sliding Half-Width, 1 Full Width Spillsafe Shelves
- (2) Clear Crispers (2 Humidity Control)
- (2) Adjustable One Gallon Bins
- (1) Clear Fixed 2-Liter or 1/2 Gallon Bin
- 1 Clear Dairy Bin
- PureSource Ultra Water Filter
- Freezer Light
- (1) Lower Basket
- (1) Upper Basket
- Available optional Dual Ice Maker
- Ice Maker Kit (Model IMK0028A)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.