This modern upright freezer by Danby is ideal for any type of household. The upright freezer design allows it to easily integrate into any setting and the generous 8.5 cubic feet (241 litres) of storage space is ideal for smaller families and couples. There's plenty of cooling area due to the four handy door shelves and three additional quick-freeze shelving units. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and stay ice-free and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor while the scratch-resistant worktop is ideal for storing extra accessories and best of all it is Energy Star compliant. This ultimate freezer also features a reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed opening and offers a 5-year warranty on parts and labour with in-home service.
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- Energy Star compliant
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Scratch resistant worktop provides additional storage space
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
||27 9/16 "
||63 2/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
8.5 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.